Friday, February 5, 2010

SYTYCD Tour November 2009

This was so much fun to see the tour and my favorite dancer from this season, Janette. I will always love you Janette!!! You are the sexiest Miami Latin ballroom dancer. You so deserved to win!! (that sounded a bit dirty but I promise I am not a Lesbian). We had a little dinner get together at my house to kick things off. Yum, stuffed chicago style pizza from Papa Murphy's and some salad and fruit, of course.  Then on to the show and back again with Julie in her truck who drives like a pro! She said Columbia helped her with that.  Afterwards, we chatted a bit more at the house and ate some more fruit. Mmmmm, fruit.  Enough said.
Disclaimer: I stole all of these photos from Tiffany Fagan. So if you are reading this Tiffany, you don't need to go any farther because there is nothing new here for you. 

 
Allison, Julie, and Sheri partaking of the goodies

 
Julie and Me

 
Amanda, Allison, and Megan

 
Sarah and Sheri

 
Got our tickets and ready to go!

 
Our seats!

 
Brandon, the true winner of the season 
(Janette didn't make it to the top two...)

1 comment:

Leanna said...

I'm totally jealous you got to see Janette too! She was our favorite! In fact...I used to love love love that show and I still do...but definitely less after Janette was voted off. She was awesome! So fun that you got to go!