Duane's birthday is right after Christmas and it is always so hard to celebrate it with the right umph. Let's face it, we are tuckered out after our Christmas festivities. This year, Duane's dad, "Grandpa Tony", took him duck hunting. It must be a man thing to think that going out really early in the morning and freezing your butt off is a treat but they were so excited. Duane even came back with the only duck they saw! I had the pleasure of emptying its body cavity and deboning it just recently. It actually turned out rather well. I'm sorry I don't have any pictures of it but the orange sauce that went with it was amazing. We also went to Roadhouse to celebrate Duane's 28th year of life. Happy Birthday, honey!
Duane, his duck, the gun used to kill the duck
enjoying his complimentary sundae and toilet liner necklace
of course Taylor and I had to try on the official birthday boy hat as well
Uncle Tyler looking on with laughter
When is my birthday going to be here?
"Don't worry about it son, just relax and enjoy the ride."
1 comment:
Wow. I don't know many women who would be willing to prepare a duck like that. Duane is lucky to have you. :)
Post a Comment