Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween Fun

This year we dressed Taylor up as a shark (thanks to you Amanda!) and he actually kept on the hood of his costume most of the time. He was really pumped up at the beginning of the trunk or treat and then started to lag about halfway through. He couldn't say "Trick or Treat" so he just made animal sounds. I was a bag lady and Duane was an Arab or Persian or whatever you want him to be in his outfit. We got to celebrate with our friends, Jason and Wendy, and their cute son Everest!  The boys sat outside and passed out candy while we sat inside and talked :) That is what I am talking about!




2 comments:

Sheri said...

Fun! You guys all look awesome. I love the bag lady idea. Very clever.

Noel said...

Love all of the updates! Taylor is so cute! I can't believe he's already 2. Your pics from the strip make me miss the visitors we had there. We never went down there unless people came in to town. It's nice to have somewhere interesting to go when people come to visit. Glad you are back, or at least caught up. I never feel like I'm "back."