![]() |
| Charles River, beautiful day. Now if only one of those yachts had been ours... |
In June we had the opportunity to take an early anniversary trip to Boston (or Bahston or Bean town as the locals call it). We had awesome weather and enjoyed lots of historical sights, excellent food, and even better company :) There are way too many pictures to post so these are just a couple of the highlights of our trip.
![]() | |
| Duane enjoying some fresh air in Boston Commons |
![]() |
| You are supposed to stand across from the donkey if you oppose it but I thought this was a little more appropriate |
![]() |
| Duane getting one of his many famous dead people shots (he is a history teacher people!) |
![]() |
| In front of a stature of Benjamin Franklin (Boston is his hometown even if Philadephia is what he is known for) |
![]() | |
| enjoying some conversation with a local...he had deep thoughts |
![]() |
| by the garden.. too bad the Celtics couldn't win the finals during game 6 (we would have been there!) |
![]() |
| Lovin' the archways filled with ivy by the waterfront |
![]() |
| MIT: Massachusetts Institute of Technology. I feel smarter just saying it! |
![]() |
| MIT statues were awesome! Duane thought they were ugly.. but he wasn't a humanities major. |
![]() |
| sorry more architecture. But I seriously want my house to look like this someday! Every kid would want to play at my house :) |
![]() |
| roof garden above a parking garage that we stumbled upon near MIT. |
![]() |
| window shopping (I should have bought this. it is cute!..oh well, hindsight, you know) |
![]() |
| Oldest restaurant in town (so they claim) but pretty good seafood |
![]() |
| See, pretty good :) |
![]() |
| You know you are in little Italy when they play handball on this. |
![]() |
| We climbed up this for free! (Bunker Hill Monument)Why would you pay to walk up 292 steps? |
![]() |
| "No, I didn't just walk up 300 steps. I just got off a yacht and am taking a break from watching polo." |
![]() |
| went on a lunch cruise to see the sights around the harbor on our last day. |
![]() |
| "Yes, I am the bum that played on Back to the Future and those kids are still CRAZY DRUNK DRIVERS!" |
![]() |
| Of course we took in a game! GO RED SOX! |
![]() |
| The green monster.. lovin' it! |






















3 comments:
What an awesome trip to Boston! So glad you enjoyed your anniversary! I hope we can make it there someday soon...it looks beautiful!
How fun! Looks like such a fun trip! I have dreams of visiting Boston...someday, someday.
Hi, Great information! Would you please consider sharing my link to your readers? Please email me back at haileyxhailey gmail.com.
Thanks!
Hailey
Post a Comment