Saturday, April 24, 2010

A Night on the Town

I'm a little late to the party on this one...but all that matters is that I am documenting it now! We were so excited to have Duane's parents stay with us and go see a strip show (wow that came out wrong...it means a show playing on the strip..dirty minds people....you should be ashamed of yourself). Duane and I don't get down to the strip too often although we live about 20 minutes away. We got to see La Reve at the Wynn (the one with water :). I can honestly say that the show was everything it said it would be. It was over so fast because there was something amazing happening all the time! I wanted to watch it again right then. We topped the night off with some fantastic desserts at a nearby restaurant. Yum!!! The waitress helped us settle the argument about Donny and Marie's show. It sucks! I won. End of story.
 Tony and Edna!
Looking a bit tired...but ready for more :)

No comments: