Monday, October 19, 2009

Walking and Church

I forgot to post that Taylor is walking around now. He started to take his first steps about a week before he turned one and now he is unstoppable. It is so cute to see him "toddle" around the house. We are still working on him wearing shoes. So far we just put on socks. It is better for his foot development, right? These are some pictures of his most recent church outfit and him pondering the depths of his book on his way home...


5 comments:

Sheri said...

A. Dorable. He is such a darling.

Noel said...

Soo cute! This was the start of my favorite stage with Tyson. He had just started talking about the time he took his first steps... Every day was something newer and cuter to document. Enjoy it! I love the pondering in the car...too precious.

Britany said...

how cute! it's so fun when they start walking around! It looks like he's got it down really well. I can't wait for laycee to figure it out because then it'll be easier for her to play wiht Baylee.

Boston Family said...

That is such a cute kid Em! Love it! I am excited for Luke to start walking. He started standing alone last week. He's just got to take those steps. Hope ya'll are having a good november!

Boston Family said...

Hey there. I need your home address. Can you email it to me? megganboston@gmail.com Love ya'll. Hope your having a good holiday season.