Thursday, August 20, 2009

Taylor's New Hair

Yes, we finally did it. I am still mourning all of Taylor's hair that was on the bathroom floor after we cut it. This is his third haircut and ,yes, he isn't even 11 months old yet. But I think that it turned out pretty well. I gelled it and put some style into it. We'll see how I keep up on it. These are some pictures that we took before church. Just click on a picture to see it enlarged.

Click to play this Smilebox postcard: Taylor's New Hair
Create your own postcard - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox postcard

6 comments:

birmingham family said...

Super cute!!! How does he do while you are cutting it? Austin was all over the place at that age!

Violet said...

Love it. He looks like a little boy instead of a baby. I know you are mourning the loss but at the rate his hair has been growing you wont have to wait long before it is back. I think Benjamin will be 3 before he needs a hair cut :0).He is such a cute little guy!

Valory said...

Taylor looks so handsome! I love it!

a.b.c said...

wow, that looks super cute! nice work.

Anonymous said...

So Emily, you have no idea who I am but I was friends with Duane in Salem. I hpe it is o.k. if I look at your blog and leave comments. If you guys would like to look at ours (which is private) just email me at danimoore2006@gmail.com and I will make it so you can see it. Tell Duane hi for me.

Dani

Meggan said...

I can't believe how huge he is getting. Doesn't he have a one year birthday coming up next month? Very exciting! And I love the hair, I have trouble putting style into lukes...girl hair i've got down, but what to do to the boy...we'll work on it!