
A couple of weeks ago we went camping! We didn't get to to shoot a bear in the bum (refer to the title of this post) but we did enjoy some great food, even greater company, and cooler weather. We had dutch oven lasagna, PIZZA, peach cobbler, and sausage egg breakfast burritos. All of it was YUMMY.

Our campsite

Daddy and son

Taylor was ready to go home but we had to get a cute picture of him in his Mickey sweatshirt (thank you Grandma Edna!)
4 comments:
how fun!! I love camping.
That looked like fun! And it looked like a nice place to camp. We can't wait to see you guys in Sept at Ty's homecoming. I wanted to give you guys our blog address too: www.dahlincrew.blogspot.com
Have fun at Tony and Edna's!
Marc keeps trying to get me to go camping, but for some reason I have a feeling being due in 3 weeks isn't the perfect timing for that kind of festivities.
But it looks like you guys had a lot of fun.
I love his hair in that last picture. It made me laugh.
Post a Comment