Duane, Emily and Taylor (aka master of destruction)
Friday, March 27, 2009
Eye Help!
So this is kind of random but I am in desperate need of a good optometrist. I don't think my contacts are going to last much longer. Does anyone know of a good one in Henderson??
Frankly, I don't see the need for a person that you are going to see once maybe twice a year to be amazing. I am more with you on the just give me a prescription and I'm great. Thanks for the info!
Ooh, I have one! My family has gone to him for years. Dr. Steven Grant on horizon & horizon ridge- btw-I stalk your blog- anyway, he's a total goob, I can totally yap with him like a girl, it is so funny....but besides that, when I had my Lasik done, the doctors at Wellish told me he was one of the best in the valley.
Also, I am gonna keep Nathan home again this Sunday, b/c he started throwing up again last night...Hopefully, he will be done with this finally and we will see you after conference.
3 comments:
i go to dr. smith off of warm springs and stephanieish...
i don't know if he's "good", but do you really need an exceptional optometrist? my sister says you do, and she didn't really like him,
so...
but the way i see it, give me my prescription and i'll slap some contacts in my eyes. no big deal.
Frankly, I don't see the need for a person that you are going to see once maybe twice a year to be amazing. I am more with you on the just give me a prescription and I'm great. Thanks for the info!
Ooh, I have one! My family has gone to him for years. Dr. Steven Grant on horizon & horizon ridge- btw-I stalk your blog- anyway, he's a total goob, I can totally yap with him like a girl, it is so funny....but besides that, when I had my Lasik done, the doctors at Wellish told me he was one of the best in the valley.
Also, I am gonna keep Nathan home again this Sunday, b/c he started throwing up again last night...Hopefully, he will be done with this finally and we will see you after conference.
LOL....okay, done!
Post a Comment